The National Payment Corporation Check – Electronic Check Conversion (ECC) program transforms check acceptance into risk-free electronic payments using the latest technology in the check processing industry. Our ECC program is a revolutionary approach to check acceptance that will satisfy the check-writing customer and give merchants the convenience and security of an electronic payment.
National Payment Corporation offers a number of solutions to processing checks:
National Payment Corporation Check 21 Plus
PC based check processing
National Payment Corporation eGold
Check Conversion with Guarantee
National Payment Corporation eSilver
Check Conversion without Guarantee
National Payment Corporation eBronze
Check Guarantee without Conversion
ARC Lock Box
Electronically process checks by mail or drop box!
National Payment Corporation’s ARC Lock box is a software application that will electronically process paper checks that are received through the mail or drop box using a RDM Imager or MagTek check reader. This program will allow you to easily process around 50 checks per hour! ARC Lockbox will reduce handling of paper check costs by eliminating unnecessary trips to the bank, deposit slips, lost checks, and employee handling.
Procedure for Merchant initiating a Transaction
- Merchant receives customers check through the mail or from a drop box location.
- Merchant will log in to GETI’s web interface. (National Payment Corporation will supply this!)
- Merchant will be prompted to swipe the front and back of the check through the RDM Imager or MagTek check reader while connected online.
- Check image appears on web site and merchant will input amount of check along with other optional data for the transaction.
- Merchant will be funded in 3 banking days.
Please contact a National Payment Corporation Specialist with any questions or to order yours today.
- Eliminate unnecessary trips to the bank.
- MagTek or RDM Imager allow conversion of funds to your bank account.
- Merchant can process approximately 50 checks per hour.
- Reduce handling of paper check costs: trips to the bank, deposit slips, lost checks and employee handling of checks.
- Software prompts merchant through each step of the ARC process.
- Faster availability of funds, ACH transactions take precedence over paper checks at consumer’s bank.
- Detailed online reporting of all activity and ability to view check images.
- Any business who accepts checks by mail or drop box
- General Retail
- Discount Outlets
- Department Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Day Care
- Cinemas and Theaters
- Building Materials
- Auto Repair
- Medical Office or Clinic
- Government Office
- Accountants/Tax Prep
- Utility Companies
- Web Based Business